Snake Bite Safety

AngelAmanda De Wet’s Flat Coated Retriever Angel died tragically after being bitten by a Cape Cobra. She asked that we spread the information in the link below as it seems that the vet who treated her dog made the mistake of adminstering anti- venom before putting Angel on a ventilator.

Snake Bite Information


One Response to “Snake Bite Safety”

  • Daniel says:

    My dog too was bitten by a cape cobra ana I suspect the same happened. I was at the vet in exactly 5 minutes, but yet she died.

Leave a Reply