An introductory workshop on herbs relevant to animal behaviour and training. Bringing together expertise in veterinary medicine, herbs, neuropsychology, animal behaviour, permaculture, gardening and yoga.
Open to: Animal Behaviourists and Trainers
Facilitators: Dr Jimmy Symmonds, Cara Harris, Sam Huckle and Honey Spring.
Venue: Waterlands, Longkloof Road, Hout Bay, Cape Town
Date: Sunday, 29 September 2013
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Cost: R450 – Including delicious, wholesome food to keep you nourished throughout the day.
Discover herbs that can help to:
- enrich an animal’s environment
- support changes in animal behaviour
- ease stress-related behaviours
- aid positive learning and adaptation
- enhance human-animal relationships
- a workshop manual and herb samples for future reference
- three herbs to plant in your own Happy Animal Garden
- two first-aid remedies created in the practical sessions